Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Money Investment

Ways to Make Serious Money With a Small Investment
By Alex Cadens

I have seen how often people reject the idea of investing, simply because they do not have to much money to spare and they do not know the next thing about managing an investment. I have been there myself, and I was one of those individuals who used to think that I would only be able to make a living out of my money once I had reached at least $500,000 in my bank account.

But a while ago I realized that in order to make money out of my money I would not have to wait 30 years and work 20 hours per day until I was 60 years old and I had my half of a million dollars. On the contrary, I learned that all I needed was a small amount of money, and some cutting edge technology to manage the risk of my investment myself.

Indeed, when you give your money to an institution and you accept to be paid an insignificant interest rate, you do so because they are supposed to be the experts and you have no idea how to manage the risk involved in investing your money.

However, if you can overcome the challenge of managing such risk, there is no reason not to stay in the sidelines and you can start thinking big without being big. In other words, if you learn how to manage your investment, whether it is through education or the use of reliable investing tools, you will be able to make a lot of money with only a small initial investment.

Imagine for a moment that you could achieve a 20% monthly return on your investment. Well, in this scenario an initial investment of $200 could turn into $13,249.47 after only 24 months. So you see, you can make serious money with just a little of it and without being reckless; all you will need to make a profitable investment is know-how and/or a solid investing toolbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment